Calling all NFL Fans! Langham Place, Fifth Avenue has caught football fever! Located in Midtown Manhattan, just 1.5 blocks from Super Bowl Boulevard and within driving distance of Met Life Stadium, the luxury hotel will be decked out in football fan splendor over the entire weekend of Jan.31 – Feb. 2, 2014 in honor of New York’s first ever Super Bowl.
Don’t feel like commuting to Jersey? No worries! You can still partake in all of the Super Bowl XLVIII festivities from the comfort of a prime Fifth Avenue location with the 2014 Super Bowl Celebration Package, which includes access to a specially-created Super Bowl lounge at the hotel’s lobby level.
The 2014 Super Bowl Celebration Package includes:
- Luxurious accommodations for two at Langham Place, Fifth Avenue
- Invitation to a private Party with the Pros, to be held at Langham Place, Fifth Avenue, and featuring autograph opportunities with NFL players
- Two tickets to the exclusive Super Bowl viewing party in Measure Lounge, off of the hotel lobby, which will be outfitted with giant viewing screens all along the venue’s perimeter, and a menu of tailgating-themed treats courtesy of Chef David Vandenabeele
- Continental Breakfast for two in Measure Lounge throughout the weekend
- Official Super Bowl program as a memento of this once-in-a-lifetime New York weekend, as well as a Super Bowl-themed VIP gift upon arrival
Access to the Super Bowl Viewing Party at Measure is available to all guests who book the Super Bowl Celebration Package, but will also be open to the public at $125 per person, which includes a full buffet of tail-gating inspired treats and open bar for the duration of the game. Reservations can be made by calling the hotel at (212) 695 4005 or online at www.newyork.
All guests at Langham Place, Fifth Avenue enjoy their own personal assistant, flexible check-in and check-out times, complimentary internet, Nespresso coffee maker, water and soft drinks in their room; pressing of up to 5 items of clothing upon arrival; access to the hotel’s house car, a Maserati Quattroporte, for drop-off service to any destination within Manhattan (based upon availability); and 24 hour Fitness Center and business center.
Brunch is also available to visitors at Langham Place, Fifth Avenue’s signature restaurant, Ai Fiori, to take care of all your hunger pains before heading to the stadium. On Game Day, Ai Fiori, will be offering their popular Sunday Jazz Brunch starting at 11:00 am ($64 per person), featuring a menu of sweet and savory brunch entrees, a European-style brunch buffet and live music. In honor of Super Bowl Sunday, Ai Fiori’s award-winning beverage director, Eben Freeman, has created a menu of football-themed Bloody Marys. Ai Fiori, the Michelin-starred restaurant from James Beard Award-winning chef Michael White and Altamarea Group is located on Langham Place’s 2nd floor and features a menu of French and Italian Riviera-inspired classics in a refined and elegant setting.